The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JDM rear bumper

faqinshiet

Hey everyone with jdm rear bump what holds the sides of your bumper to the body? There is a small tab on the bumper that goes into the metal side bracket but what holds that tab in? I drove mine and when I parked I saw that the driver side was separated from the bracket. Thanks

Dasith

Quoting faqinshiet:
Hey everyone with jdm rear bump what holds the sides of your bumper to the body? There is a small tab on the bumper that goes into the metal side bracket but what holds that tab in? I drove mine and when I parked I saw that the driver side was separated from the bracket. Thanks

Dasith

sorry mate, not selling, i don't have any extra

Dasith

i believe it's MB325299
but not 100% sure mind you.

or try these
lol

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts