The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JDM HOOD VENTS

cheekychimp

Quoting scout:
here's a few pics.

DSCN6522.jpg

DSCN6526.jpg

Can you weigh it?
And show fitment on the car?

Im very intrested in thouse carbon fiber jdm hoods. Does he still make them ans how much shipped to 55025? I would paint the hood itself green and leave the vents carbon for that sleeper look lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

waiting on the pics on the car.
weight is about 17 lbs.
i did get a pic of a carbon trunk. looks like it can be made in both FRP and Carbon.
Galantpics034.jpg

BrandonEchols

Quoting 409GRV4:
Im very intrested in thouse carbon fiber jdm hoods. Does he still make them ans how much shipped to 55025? I would paint the hood itself green and leave the vents carbon for that sleeper look lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also interested in one...if fitment is on, of course.
Not sure if I'd want CF, or FRP though...
What're prices like?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts