The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JDM front bumper

transparentdsm

ok so you guys who have them, how did you mount it? mine does not just bolt right into place at all. do i possibly have a FWD non-turbo bumper/support and have to make what i have work? like with my rear bc it was a FWD not AWD.

prove_it

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifZip-ties and duct tape work well.

minneSNOWta

I have Curtis brackets and they are high quality. $51 as a PayPal gift.

jcrimboli

Manage to get any pics of the process? Kinda interested in how you went about it without the brackets.

Diego

Someone took angle iron for the front I got... But I won CurtisCo brackets years back that came into great use.

Diego

curtis

I have brackets if anyone needs them. Just send me a PM and they'll ship the same day or the next depending on when you send a PM.

raptorWagon

I prefer Curtis brackets over the originals personally, because it makes the bumper sit flush against the valence instead of leaving a weird gap that is apparently factory.

EHmotorsports

Quoting raptorWagon:
I prefer Curtis brackets over the originals personally, because it makes the bumper sit flush against the valence instead of leaving a weird gap that is apparently factory.

I think the no gap look looks like the car rear ended something. looks like the bumper is bent up.

with that said I think if you could modify the back tabs where the bumper screws to the fenders to remove the gap. it might look better.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned