The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JDM bumpers

acidrumz

i'll be interested in a set of amg frt/rear bumpers if they do come by. haha just a long shot. i already have the jdm rs ones.

fuel

Quoting CutlassJim:
Quoting fuel:
Quoting minneSNOWta:
Maybe load up on JDM fenders too?

Because they are different to USDM fenders?

Don't they have a little directional thingy on top of them? Stupidphones make for sh*t picture posting.

Yeah many have the little lamps to indicate where the corner of the car is but it's just a small hole cut out - you could probably cut that same hole into a USDM fender rather than waste money getting JDM fenders.

transparentdsm

Quoting kama1:
Amg wings are hard to find also but we have fiberglass reps.
Headlamps are commonly replaced due to age,most are with jdm units.bnew taiwan replacements are common and readily available.
Fenders are same except for the top corner lamp/position hole.

I dont want a groupbuy that wont push thru though(tried that here)so dont get your hopes up yet.
My gf actually knows its a good idea to ship parts to you guys(we get a lot of crap with buyers down here,shes dealt with a few)
As for me,im still thinking about it.id better make sure its all planned out on my end before i make my move.

So Until i post up a for sale thread none of said big parts will make it.
This will need work/help from a few members there and a lot of cash on my end.
Also need someone to recieve and ship out when the stuff gets there.
I also dont sell what i dont have on stock.its either i buy from another seller or i part a gti.
Ill also need deposits for the parts if ever,so make sure you really want the part.

Some of the guys here know how i ship,pic of item(all angles) to show condition,some history on it,(if available)
how it will be packed,pic of packed item,pic with your name on it etc.
Small hand carry stuff i can send,but even that takes a while.

yeah, i understand. if we were to do it, i would want a shipping quote from you and we would have our money together and id have all the money sent to you before shipping. thats only fair. i wouldn't want you to have to pay out of pocket for any of that. i would def. be willing to sort things out here in the states for you. i was just trying to gauge interest on this and i hope everyone realized it was a money up front thing and the reason i wanted everyone to be in the same general area was so it would be easy to distribute everything once it all arrived in the states.

GSX_TC

All I want is an AMG wing Brian. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kama1

I can get reps made for the wing mike.

GSX_TC

Yeah but won't it not fit correctly or not have the mounting holes or however it stays on the trunk. Not to mention the 3rd brake light.

kama1

What we have fits like a glove and use bolts just like the real thing,ill see if i have a good pic.3rd lamp/brake lamp is same as the non vr4 or early vr4 spoiler,and is available bnew down here(about 60usd)

GSX_TC

So it won't have the light built into the wing like the real ones?

SouthCaliVR4

I believe they have the provision just not the light. It's the same light that came in the squishy wing however.

GSX_TC

Squishy wing? If your talking about the stock usdm GVR4 wing. That one is way different then the AMG one. One is LED and the other is halogen.

GSX_TC

Ahh nice I didn't know that, I need check one out.

misterfixit

Quoting jogalant:
Don't forget the Euro headlamp assemblies. They drive on the correct side of the road there unlike those wacky right hand drive units you guys have that blind oncoming drivers, lol. I've got them on 1892 that I bought from a friend from the Philippines.

Errrm? Half the cars here have jap headlights and do just that. I walked around the works parking lot looking at lancers like mine, and out of 12 cars only 2 had a pair of LHD headlights. Just drove to Manila last night and lights here are just well???!!!??!!

Rich

misterfixit

Quoting GSX_TC:
Squishy wing? If your talking about the stock usdm GVR4 wing. That one is way different then the AMG one. One is LED and the other is halogen.

There are two stock wings available for the GVR4. The squishy one was the original ->89.10 aero kit one, the hard plastic wing is the 89.10up facelift one. They got shuffled around alot, US GGSX has the squishy all saloons in the uk got the squishy one too.

Kama is right, the stock light from the squishy one is the same as for the AMG.

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned