The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Jackstand Balling Crew...

CP

Quote:
Jeez CP, did you 'launch' onto those jack stands?

I think I was cleaning the underside of the car due to a leaking oil filter housing in this instance.

Rausch

Quoting blacksheep:
Lifts are not included in this. Toybreaker to be put on probation NOW!

But only a short probation, as that is how you BALL on jackstands!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Polish

MVC-086F.jpg

Early 2005. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Can't wait to get another so I can actually use my jack stands again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rausch

^ See now that is how you do it! Jackstand and the jack!

Flip4G63

here is mine. its not on stand right now. i just pushed it back in. (green one) but it will be on stands today.
PA060013.jpg

on a side note. this sh*t is crazy!! got any pics of that? with out the car on it?

Quoting christo:
Not a gvr4 but can i be in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

re7.jpg

Last edited:

curtis

^ All photos above are staged if you don't have crap piled on the car you don't count, ....she's been down since early spring 07.
First picture
Mineral insulation for the powdercoat oven I'm building, had to put wheels on the car so I can stack stuff higher on her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, the large crate boxes are for Paul stuff to be packed in, If you zoom in his suede b pillars are on the hood as well as the top rails, and the compressor housing is to get bead blasted, the new owner wants it polished instead of painted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Yes I'm buying a different turbo.

2nd picture
All my parts the use to fit under the bench but they keep adding up so I must be close now.

3rd picture
proof the motor is really apart. and a 7 bolt girdle will fit a six bolt block. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Myles

I can play. Even though she's not on them now. She probably should be.

Quoting toybreaker:

I think I've said this before. But thats just balling.

Last edited:

Myles

Cause thats the only place I have to work on it. Until I get a new garage door. Anyone want contribute to the fund?

teet

Quoting Brianawd:
Quote:
does it have to be a galant?

what if its been on stands for 2+ years?

Are you still not done with the rx7/ls1

No /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

been busy with house projects this summer. And need surgery on my shoulder which makes working on cars hard...I do want to get it done before surgery because once I have that...6 months before I'm "back."

john

Lancer99

That sucks, I should post some pics of mine on the jack stands.

Scoops

christo

Quote:
on a side note. this sh*t is crazy!! got any pics of that? with out the car on it?

Gar3.jpg

sixsixtwo

haha! vr4 in the front lawn ftw!

Quoting Myles:
I can play. Even though she's not on them now. She probably should be.

Last edited:

14u2nV

here's a pic from last month:

420 is bare, but still rolling for now. She will be on stands soon.

My bike will be on stands today, to get tires put on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Rausch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif^ Prime example of what we're looking for!

Polish

Kenny is it uncomfortable rolling under the car in those huge piles of cat litter? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

14u2nV

nah, I got the creeper with big wheels so I don't have to worry bout it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif My car costs me more in oil dry than it does in gas.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts