The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

J-pipe

I have a vrsf fmic kit for my 92 unknown, did not include a J pipe as the previous owner had a downfire setup. ETS no longer sells the gvr4 specific j-pipe on its own, so I was wondering if any of you have made the vrsf j-pipe work or have any other suggestions. Thanks in advance.

MuffinMan7580

Have you called ETS about ordering the J-Pipe by itself? I ordered mine last year by itself, it was pricey though (around $80 if I remember right).

I contacted ETS last year and was told they stopped selling the JPipes by it self. Not too sure what the case is now.

4g6Tree

I emailed them about the j-pipe earlier this year and they said they'd sell me one for $80+shipping. But I could understand why they would want to stop selling them. With that pipe you can piece together a kit for less than a third of what they want for their FMIC. Probably got tired of selling an $80 part instead of a $900 kit.

Ya I called them about two weeks ago and they have stopped selling the pipe on its own. Meanwhile I ended up scoring a GT3071R setup so this post is now kind of redundant

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts