The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Is this forum only for the older style Galants??

DangerDane

Well the subject at hand has been lingering in the back of my head for a while since all the threads I seem to stumble across only deals with the early 90'ies VR4's. And if this forum only caters for those VR4's then sorry, but I actually had the impression is was VR4 and that all years and ages was welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. I don't have one yet, but I am presently looking for and setting some money aside for a 02 VR4, or around that age. Since I actually want a V6 Twinturbo powered one, as opposed to the 2.0 4 banger :p.

jeverts

I can't say whether or not this forum is or not. The majority of the people on here are from the States where we are limited to the early 90's VR4s.

Last edited:

ApexHunter

Hi there, this forum mostly focuses on the 87-92 Galant VR4s (91-92 in the USA). You are welcome to hang out though anyway. It's a great community.

DangerDane

Well thanks for clearing that up :). Because I actually thought it was a generic VR4 site to start with, but I don't plan on leaving again either :).

But we didn't get the later styles VR4's here either so I have to either buy one of one of RHD/LHD converted models already imported, or import my own from Japan or the UK.

EgonOlsen

As far as I remember there are only 2 "proper" Vr4s (87-92) in Denmark.
I have 1(still in garage) and the other is in Fredericia I think. Both originally US cars(LHD)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned