The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Is this anyone's on here?

Mitsuman

My buddy was out on a bike ride today, and came across this in the Seattle area. He sent me some pictures since I love GVR4s.

Just curious about the car.

coyotes

Interesting, where at in seattle? I live in the area and have never seen it.

I wonder why it's just parked in the back of a target or something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GSTwithPSI

Along with some other little rally-like bits, I spy a cage, which would indicate to me that was once a legit rally car.

That's an odd place for a car like that to be chillin out. I'm interested in the story on this thing.

raptorWagon

Teet was the resident GVR4 Rally guy in the northwest, he would probably know.

turbohf

its an automatic?

diambo4life

Must belong to someone who works around there or it would have been towed a long time ago. That is pretty cool. Definitely not an everyday sighting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Lancer99

I would look up who owns the property that the vr4 is sitting on and see if its theirs or knows the owner.

Mitsuman

Quoting turbohf:
its an automatic?

I was wondering the same thing. But maybe a sequential shifter? It seems kind of tall, but the button the top threw me off.

MellowVR4

Does anyone else notice the other gallant in the background? Kind of looks like a GSX..

diambo4life

click

"91 galant gsx rally car (here is a chance to make it drag/autox/track) with scca aproved cage. Its an open class scca car.
Competed 03-05 scca open class (pro rally)
Has Washington title (I have pink and bills of sale)
4g63 is fairly stock /evo 4 turbo/evo 3 intercooler/full 3" exhaust with high flow cat/34mm restricter (per scca rules) on intercooler piping/aluminum radiatot/manual boost controller/ecu is chipped with no lift to shift and two step set up for 5200rpm
Chasis has all scca safety equipment cage/safety net for tool/spare and extinguisher needs updated/stitch welded chasis/skid plate to protect fuel tank and brake lines etc/battery relocated to trunk/ALL fuel lines relocated inside car per scca
Drivetrain: said to have evo3rs close ratio trans. Has 4 bolt lsd rear end/special rally short shifter (super short)
Suspension: white line poly bushings/ bilstein gravel control coilovers
What it needs (currently NOT RUNNING)
Spark plug/wires/front axles/CAS NEW OR NEEDS TO BE REWIRED/ drive shaft needs to be bolted/paint/fresh liquids water/oil(s) intercooler piping needs install
Extra: spare port and polished head with intake 272 hks cam/front lcas/rear spare axles/2 spare rims with gravel tires an extra 2 gravel tires.
LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA"

Same car? Looks different tho.

Last edited:

14of2000

Obviously trying to make it look like this Ralliart Tour De Course vr4 lol

img.php

Last edited:

Redwood

kinda looks like both of them have been there for quite awhile someone could probable come away with a good shell and i started rally rig if you could find the owners.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts