The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Introducing myself from Oregon

Galactica

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone here. I've been lurking since I saw Jordan's car (946) and I just brought it home today. It's a great start into the VR4 world and I'm very happy to be a part of it. She needs some things pretty quickly, but I got a good start on it. Every single fluid in the car has been replaced which was a huge huge help. It does need a valve cover bad and I've already got a PS pump on order because this one wobbles, but it's otherwise sound as a pound! A little about myself. I'm Dorian. Born in Canada to an american mom. I've got dual citizenship and have lived here in Oregon full time since 99. I have a wife of 8 years and a 4 year old boy. I'm an electrician and I work for a county here maintaining traffic signals. It's fantastic work. I've been a certifiable car nut for most of my life and have been an active forum member on many sites depending on what car I have. I currently belong to Legacygt.com, Oilburners.net (for my diesel trucks), Lxforums.com (for my old hemi Magnum), and Mazdas247.com (for my wife's Protege5). I've always had an excellent reputation and if you guys want to check me out, definitely go for it. Just PM me and I'll give you my screen names to whatever you like. I always change to a different name on a different site, mostly because I just feel like something new. I love Battlestar Galactica, so I chose Galactica here (I know, total nerd). Looking forward to talking with you guys and learning everything I can about this rare machine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif I have never owned one or any other Mitsubishi, so I'm pretty excited. Take it easy everyone! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Galactica

Also wanted to add a few pics I have of the car for everyone's pleasure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

This one is loading it into the trailer to head to the shop for a much needed fluids change. Thanks to Jordan (946) for this one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

alansupra94

orgeoncz5.jpg

Sorry I thought of this and giggled. Welcome to the forum!

Barnes

Quoting Galactica:
I love Battlestar Galactica

So say we all!!

Welcome to the board! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IncorpoRatedX

welcome to the fracking board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

big fan myself.

ktmrider

Welcome and congrats, was talking to Jordan about the car before you picked it up.

Great start, keep us up on the vehicle!

Galactica

Thanks all! I've got a few things on order but its in fine running condition right now. Still a little smoke on take off but I think that will clear up in a few hundred miles. I already love driving the battlestar! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts