The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Intercooler Pics.

Okay, guys post up the pictures of your Non-ETS Intercooler installs. Just trying to get options on other Intercooler set ups and the way they're ran. Not all of us can afford the ETS setup, and sometimes it just comes down to the good ol' home brew setups. If you got 'em, post 'em.

James

Mine should be showing up in a few days. Ill post pics then.

You can check the thread I posted asking what the kit is but nobody could figure it out.

Cool I am looking forward to the pics I will be doing the same as mine comes together.

5OF2k

Aaaaand ditto.

I've got a VRSF 1g kit coming, should be here Tuesday. I'll take pics of my install when I get it!

-Jake

Drew84

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Here are some pics of mine, just because I went a different route than most. We threw it together with a spare Apexi core I had leftover from an FD RX7, and piping and couplers I already had laying around. We flipped the stock J pipe around, and used the first part of the stock hose. The upper pipe is still pretty ghetto because of the reducers we had to use to mate with the stock piping. For being 100% free, I can't complain though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts