The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Induction/ first question

First I will start with saying Hello. I've been on this board but never posted. I began by picking up a GSX(possibly 2000gtx badged as a mitsu) Figured a NT awd car would be nice for a DD. I have mostly just had fwd talons for the last 9 years. Driving this has made me change to the galant, so now I am putting my turbo motor along with a lot of mods on this galant.

My question is about gauge pods. I am looking at the dual gauge pod that goes over the front left speaker. I have searched this forum and have found the pod I want. But I am searching where to buy it from. I have found tuner nation that once purchased must make it and send it out. Saying it takes 3 - 4 weeks to send it out.

Just wondering if anyone knows of another place that has them in stock?

index.php

Thanks, Jay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay,
The pods actually doesn't take that long to be made. I list it like that just in case sh*t happens. From time to time I will have one or two readily available to ship ASAP. Right now it would take about a week to get it done & shipped. Also I've instituted a gvr4.org board discount that gives members 5% off items even ones already on sale. The code is GVR4ORG. Just enter it in the field when you check out.

Alright! thats good to know. Plan on doing the swap last week of may. Hopefully can get the order in by friday. =]

Thanks for the info!

That's alot quicker than the one I ordered from Paulo. His was a carbonfiber piece regardless. I waited 2 months for it. Of course it didn't help that the guy sent it to himself twice at his own address(tracking info confirmed) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif From Garfield it would be worth the wait.

To answer your question, I don't know of anybody, unless used off of an individual, that has them on hand, in stock, ready to ship.

Yeah its hard to find. If its only a week and a bit that works for me. I'll just order it off Garfield. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned