The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

In need of resurrection

gtluke

free market does not constitute anarchy. just because it's a free country doesn't mean that i'm allowed to walk into your house and sh*t on your bed. it means that you have the freedom to not allow me into your house, but i still have the liberty to walk up your public street.
this is not a public message forum, it is owned by someone and they can do with it as they please.
even if 100% of the board wants the background changed red, hertz doesn't have to do it. freedom flies both ways.
sometimes owners can take notice of what users want and act accordingly. but they don't have to. doesn't hurt to try.

1990ggsxnj

Per my origional post, it's not up to one person. It's up to the team. If we ALL aren't on here with the same goal in mind (keeping the cars from getting crushed) than it is what it is. You can't go blasting someone for being a supporter of the survivors. OR for trying to make a buck in this "OH-SO-GREAT" Economy of ours. If everyone was comfortable I would say HELL YEA, keep them and restore them! But most of us that own one at this time are only focusing on A car, lacking the financial freedom to go buying others without sacrificing the needs of the car they already own.

strokin4dr

Getting off topic. I'm locking this one up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lockd.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

curtis

Quoting atc250r:
Luke is just worried that if Jesus comes back he'll have nothing to drive if all the GVR4's are dead or parted out!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

John makes me laugh

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned