The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Image upload problem?

gvr4ever

I can't unload files today. No errors. It's just getting stuck on processing. File was a jpeg 1.25MB

Chad989of2000

Confirmed, same is happening for me too.

thomcasey

Looks like it is fixed. I just uploaded this one no issues.

bobdole

Still not working. Couldn't upload today.

thomcasey

I have seen this issue before. The upload works, but the upload windows stays open and places the shortcut in the window, like this:

Just click once on the address and copy it. Then you can paste it into the post. I did this with this post.

bobdole

I tired the way mentioned above didn't work for me. ;( can't update post.

bobdole

Using computer.

bobdole

Quoting Hertz:
Are you using a mobile device or computer? Which browser?

Tried a different browser and worked fine. Thanks for the help Hertz /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hertz

Staff member
Fixed. Upload window was not in https, updated the link and now browsers like it better.

gvr4ever

I seem to only be able to upload a single picture per post. After the first one, clicking on the upload button doesn't do anything.

EDIT:
It's going to a blank window after hitting the upload button. It's hanging and not completing the upload.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
William, I remember there was an issue with not being able to do this in the first post, but it worked in subsequent posts. It looks like you maybe did try with additional posts. Did you try loading more than one in the posts after the initial one?

gvr4ever

Last night, I seemed to only be able to upload one picture per post. That's why they are all spread out. I was using Firefox on Ubuntu. I could try a Windows machine later.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts