The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Image Upload Fixed

Hertz

Staff member
Sorry about the image upload being down, I wasn't aware of the issue until today when I noticed that two separate people commented they couldn't upload.

There was an issue with the temporary space used not being flushed out and was at its limit.

LIV4PSI

Hertz, I am currently a broke ass, but I would like to start making donations when I can. How do I go about it? This site is way too cool for you to have to pay out of pocket

Last edited:

Hertz

Staff member
There is a button at the bottom of every page - but don't sweat it if you're broke. It takes a community to run the site, money is just a small part of it. Help out your fellow members, host or attend an event or write a how-to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts