The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I'd like to clean up engine bay

alik

Right now it's a horrible mess. 20-year old factory hoses, rubber air intakes, and, just, ugh.
Never mind that it's a filthy pain in the rear to work under the hood every single time, but, I'm almost ashamed to open the hood.
Now, mind you, I'm not building a show car. Goodness, no. But, I'd like it to look just a little better than "Holy hell!"

so, my question is, how do I run custom intake tubes? I'm running cyclone intake, and there's a great deal of Mickey-mousing going on...

coyotes

post up some pictures of what you got. I'd start by going nuts with some rags and simple green, clean things up. Then you can buy some new vacuum line from the parts store and replaces all your vac lines with new.

fourforty

yeah i would like t see a picture as well. also do you have A/C and how does that work with the cyclone?

alik

Looks like a proper mess right now. Hoses, cables, and assorted black piping everywhere.

prove_it

What do you mean by custom intake tubes?

Kibby

Seriously pic or gtfo. Cant be as bad as mine. Ive got numerous blowby oil splatters all over the hood insulator, engine, etc. My wiring harness has a wire for an amp bolted to the 4 fuse block to the battery just hanging there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned