The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I am looking for a 4" intake pipe

chop91vr4

Some jerk off had a great dsm 4" to 2.5" intake pipe that I bought on eBay but he was a scammer and never sent it so I am trying to find a pipe of that sort, that bends up to where the battery would be since I have the battery in the trunk. So very simply does anyone know where to find a intake pipe like this for our old cars?

chop91vr4

Close but no need for the secondary pipe coming off it, I saw a completely 4"bent tube that you just use a reducer hose to come down to 2.5" but can't find where to buy. I you seen the one I injen made for the 2g? That would work also but haven't found it either.

matt92vr4

The link above has an option for one without the recirc BOV pipe. I think thats what you are looking for. Then you can get one of these:

click

donniekak

What turbo are you running? Sounds like you'd do fine with a 3" intake. My 4" intake is a 45* bend pipe, and a 45* bend silicone coupler.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned