The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How-to DIY mods: Front Lip, ClearCorners, JDM Bumper Install

boostx

What lip is that? From what car? Do you have a side shot?

part 1
part 2
final one
is from the mazda 626

Last edited:

strokin4dr

What year model?

boostx

1988–1992
1988_Mazda_626.jpg

Wow...Fantastic and damn creative job you've done there.
And it is a no-expensive DIY job. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Nice color you've chosen as well. It matches very well overall.

Last edited by a moderator:

cbr900turbo

Has anyone put a lip on a US bumper? I know my colt is shaped kinda like a GVR4 bumper and it looks much better with the GT lip.

boostx

not a good pic

just saw a real nice old integra one, looked kind of like that. made me think about gettin it.

Part numbers MB549501 and MB549502 (Bumper brackets) may be ordered from your local Mitsubishi dealer (Directly from Japan 21 plus days shipping). If they say they can't be ordered call Bill Seidle's Mitsubishi of Davie (954) 745-7731 (Everth) or (954) 745-7732 (Malcon) I use to work with them they can get it as long as they are available in Japan. I got some for my car before I left.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts