The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hondasi88

ducttapeguy

I just wanted all yall to know that Kevin is a great guy. I recieved my downpipe very quickly after I paid him and it was just what he said it was. Thanks a ton Kevin.
Tyler

easy guy to deal with, shipped very promptly, was in great shape just like he said it was

When he finds he can't ship a part to due to volatile chemical issues, he promptly refunds your money. Excellent all the way around!

I just bought a fuel sending unit from him. It arrived quickly, in great shape in extremely good packaging.

Stand up guy!

Hondasi88

sorry about the first sending unit deal....the post office wouldn't ship it becuase of the gas smell so i had to let it air out for awhile.

cOmpressor

Great seller, bought some alarms from him and got an awesome deal. He even waited around for a couple of weeks while a post office mistake with the payment was cleared up. Will do business again no doubt about it.

BrandonEchols

I think I can post as both buyer and seller - we did a parts trade and dealing with him was great.
He shipped fast, and had great packaging - the parts were in awesome shape as well.
Would definitely deal with him again - Superb experience.

Last edited:

Good guy, haven't bought from him but seemed willing to go out of his way to assist.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts