The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Holeshotmoe

Just wanted to make a Good Guy post about Mike. He's an incredibly nice guy and I will vouch for him to anybody. He drove about 4 hours to pick up the exhaust he purchased from me. On the way out we saw a cop drive by and Mike calls me to warn me about where he set up a speed trap. Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet and talk with you Mike. Hope everything goes will with your GVR4. I will surely do business with you again. Thanks very much. -Joe

spooling92vr4

I would like to add to this thread, i was going to start my own about him, but as long as there is one here ill just add to that..

i drove down from new york to look at his galant he had for sale yesterday... i spoke to him over the phone once or twice before hand.. he helped my find my way there after i got stuck in a massive traffic jam.... after i beat him up on the price of the car he allowed me to drive the car back to ny WITH HIS LISCENCE PLATES AND INSURANCE... thats an amazing thing to do for someone that you dont even know from a hole in the wall..we talked about galants for a while, I felt like i knew him for years. he told me a good deal is when both partys are happy and would do business again with each other... well i certainly am happy, and id hope he feels the same about me... bottom line

Mike AKA Holeshotmoe.. really really nice and honest guy

jnava

Staff member
Sold me a NOS JDM dash mat and some peanuts at the shootout. Great guy, great buy.....sweet deals. Thanks Mike

SteveDSM

Also sold me an NOS JDM dash mat at the shootout. Very nice guy, great seller, and very knowledgeable VR4 owner! Thanks again Mike!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts