The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

History on 671/2000? New user in the market.

ty_miggy

Hi guys! My name is Miguel and I'm in Denver CO. I'm new to the forum and I'm in the market for a GVR4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I've always admired the Galant VR4 and I find myself in a position where I could possibly land one. I did some searching on number 671/2000 and there is some discrepancy between the miles the current owner says the car has, and what a previous owner recorded. I'm hoping you guys can help me out with some history on the car? It's to my understanding that there is a index kept of galant numbers and their respected vin number? Your help and advice is greatly appreciated, thanks.

14of2000

Hey welcome!

I am one of the previous owners of 671/2000. I took it from a garage where it was wasting away and put a lot of time and money into it. If you have any specific questions, feel free to pm me.

BpuVR4

this is what i love about this forum/owning these cars. you can actually make a decent attempt at tracing the owner history/buildup of our cars. plus nobody screamed at the guy to search...just good help.

jnava

Staff member
If PO hadnt of shown up, probably would have done some research to help him out. Its kinda fun to dig in other owners past and searching old post of user who have unregistered from this forum.

ty_miggy

I actually did search before my post, something I learned from the syty forum. However, my search gained little results and I was hoping for more information.

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Using + and - when searching helps a lot. For example -re will get rid of all the nonsense. Also use quotations when searching for phrases

BpuVR4

Quoting ty_miggy:
I actually did search before my post, something I learned from the syty forum. However, my search gained little results and I was hoping for more information.

sy/ty owner eh..i already dislike you....jk. always wanted one of those. any comments on going from those to a VR4?

ty_miggy

I love my Typhoon man, it gets a lot of attention. I don't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon but living in colorado I would benefit from a very fun, turbo awd, rare, non-average car like a gvr4. I always wanted one, and now that my dd civic took a dump I actually need one.

Diego

Non average GVR4...... In Colorado? You know there's probably more in that one state then you could shake a stick at....

Welcome, post some pics, any plans for the car?

Diego

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned