The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hi brethren vr-4's

cooliomo

Hi everyone my name is Muhammad i just bought my first piston powered car happy to own a Galant i love it, Im coming from little over 5yrs with the Rotary engine scene! My goal is to keep the authenticity of the Galant, and learn more about the 4g63's. Hope to meet and greet everyone at gatherings ect...

Welcome! I too have had some rotary powered cars. Galants though are an addiction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome and like its been said 4g63 will cause an addiction that's for damn sure, and lets see some pics of your new found glory.

Welcome. The org.'s like rehabilitation for galant addicts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

curtis

I nominate the pay here sign picture for the opening page.....Classic. And this from a newb /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Welcome! I've own a FD for several years and I say, if you can handle rotory cars you can sure handle the Galant vr4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

thecman02

HAHA great catch on the "PAY HERE." Nice looking ride!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned