The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hey new from GA none vr4 :-(

Hey I'm from atlanta Georgia... My galant isn't a vr4 but I'm working on the dohc swap an other mods... My car is a 1996 Mitsubishi galant 7g. Love it has the 7ga front bumper moded.. USDM :-(. Trying get either the vr4 front with a lip or the JDM diamond edition bumper can't find one cheaper then 300 f*** that.... This my baby for 5yrs she was booste at one time. 4g64.. Her name is ET

58949817.jpg

24697_104886699540407_1000005723139.jpg

dsc_0163.jpg

59319_429857067020_522927020_5469087_2901794_n.jpg

_MG_4547.jpg

3bc64712.jpg

1a2f75fd.jpg

5d54325c.jpg

citymunky

Who painted your car, I like the semi-gloss black. Any more pic's of the engine bay?

Terry Posten

Please add a proper location to your profile.

mitsuturbo

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/roflpuke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rice.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/gtfo3.gif

Please, take down the pics of that riced out shitheap, and GTFO.

Try www.thegalantcenter.net

LOL I think I remember making fun of this car on importatlanta.

Glad you made it over here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

maroonmetallic

Quoting Lights:
...... it was boosted at one time. 4g64.

Some peoples reading comprehension fails today. I blame the holidays.
Regardless of what people hate about your car, welcome to the board.

-Shawn

turbowop

I saw that. My reading comprehension is fine, thx. I guess I am to assume that is an old pic from when the car still had a turbo. My bad, I thought it was current. But then, I should have realized the turbo went away in trade for some sick splatter paint work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

fuel

wow, so welcoming! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

those pics kind of make me miss my 7G

DSCF0497.jpg

iPhone hard to edit sh*t I will once get on my laptop an thanks I was clean an was nice an normal I got bored Oneday an sprayed my hood likes it won few awards at small shows nothing to brag about... I know my car isn't hotest but it's a extension of me just like your cars are of u... How I like it... I did th paint job it's satin black no gloss lol I want more info I'll pm u it.. Your lol on the method.. I hated the plan gray alloy rims. I know not all like um but like everything in this world not everyone will like everything... An I haven't been on IA in ages kids forum. Importzine.com thank you... Btw I love the front on that 7g I can't find it no where :-( hard find things for 7g. An I'm using my 4g64 crank with 4g63 head an turbo from a 2nd gen eclipse...

citymunky

Quoting Lights:
I did th paint job it's satin black no gloss lol I want more info I'll pm u it..

Semi-gloss black is really close in color to satin black.
semi-gloss cars
The only think I would like to know, is if you used a 2 part paint base coat, and a satin clear coat. Or was is spray can satin (Which I don't think it was)

Last edited:

Spray can satin black no gloss or 2part painting lol... Reggie really I'm on all galant forums. Haven't been ran off. An 4g64 rebord an sleeved... Had 63 Mani an stock turbo. When was boosted was 5yrs ago before I knew about galant forums or any forums but Dsm one I was part of. And importatlanta. Tgc has lawsuit cause the illegal use of pictures.. I'm building 4g64 crank with 4g63 head off eclipse an stock Mani turbo etc. Once builds complete I'll have all photos up I want her running...

Last edited by a moderator:

Holy f***ing sh*t!! Is this sh*t for real? Nobody can understand a damn word your throwing down. Either get with it, (as far as sentence structure, punctiation, ect......) or GTFO! Seriously! This is mainly for the 4g63 platform any ways. And merry Xmas BTW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

mitsuturbo

So many things come to mind here. (NUKE IT FROM ORBIT)

...not one of them are nice.

It's christmas, so... happy festivus. I'll refrain from saying anything more that could be construed as negative. The OP's posts speak for themselves.

Quoting cherrod;
"Must type with your toes"
LMFAOS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts