The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hey. New 6G Owner

bobdole

Looking really nice. Fresh paint :) need to get mine finished asap.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Beautiful. You and the shop have done nice work. I remember how I felt about mine when I had it painted about 15 years ago.

miller

Nothing major to report, getting out on the odd spin here and there and its glorious. Attended cars and coffee a couple of weeks ago near me. Love driving this thing, especially at night. Something about Green lit dashboards really gets the JDM feels.

OMNmA3C.jpg

Porous fuel filler line was replaced.

Before and after

2PSAiwg.jpg

Nicked drive shaft boot was caught early...the joy of white wheels that quickly showed up the drips of oil.

jfXXu3N.jpg

Cars and Coffee.

4AK16ED.jpg

With mates at a local evening meet. Arranged in colour order for our Italian mate.

pSDwk6Y.jpg

1663241247944.gif

bobdole

Loving it.

miller

Passed its bi-annual inspection recently, its always a stress as it can be quite onerous to acheive everything on older cars. Good news was all it needed was a small headlight alignment! Thats it for another two years of testing. Couldnt resist a car park moody snap either!

a6pqUAj.jpg

7gdYdck.jpg

galant344

car looks really good..... I would love to have that evo!!!

bobdole

UK we have a "MOT" test every year. It is safety check really. They also do emission check. Lucky I have a good MOT station near me that makes it less stress full. Wish mine was every 2 years though :(

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts