The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hey All

Its been a few years since I have been on the board. I used to own 1571/2000 also known as AMGVR4. Just passing by to see who is still here. Plus thinking of getting another GVR4.
Jose........

steve

Jose! Welcome back!

464/2K

+Juan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Welcome back Jose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif What have you been up to? The person that bought that car kinda disappeared & I haven't heard anything about it. Those were the 1st set of AMG bumpers I brought in many moons ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif & were the only original ones @ that time.

Whats up Garfield? How have you been? Its been about 5 years since I have been on the board. Planning to get a car to play with, and the GVR4 is the car I plan to get again. Hopefully by the summer I should be ready for a new toy.
Jose..............

Last edited by a moderator:

464/2K

There is a full amg set up for sale that would fit you just right.....

Glad to have you back on board /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif I'm sure you've looked @ the cars for sale forum already.

I have been looking for a car for some time now. This time its going to have sunroof, lol........

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned