The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Heres the pics of 651

i dig those steelies. no really i do. looks better than some of the rim choices i have seen on a vr4. im gonna be using steelies as well but they are custom 16x8 +12 offset. made by diamond racing wheels. they make any size you want for a good price.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif yeah steelies lol rims are a really hard thing to figure out what i want but after winter we shall see which set and brand i put on i love 15" so maybe rota but we will see

Ralli380Gvr4

Welcome, I like the blacked out look. Also diggin' the steelies, it adds more to the sleeper effect.

i know jon all thanks to u man i have been crusing all day and night, thanks a million /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

thanks guys yea clear coat coming off on top and trunk but after winter she will be repainted nile black and ill have a carbon fiber hood and possibly trunk still dont know how trunk part will look yet though.

DR1665

Another fan of the steelies. Kudos!

forgot engien bay lol but dont mind the ghetto strap down for battery and timing gear cover

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned