The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Help me find my badge number!

snailspool

I have been doing some research into my unk/2000 and found these threads:

click

click

click

In that last link, they talk about it being a former 11 second drag car with a cutoff in place of the antennae

Cliff notes:

I picked it up from Spam (Las Cruces, New Mexico) in December of 2012

He got it from moidsm1 (tuscon, AZ) in october of 2010

Moidsm got it from preskitvr4 sometime in the spring of 2010

Preskitvr4 (prescott, AZ) got it in August of 2009

The title and plate was from 2001 San Fransisco, California, listed to John Lee.

Car is SW, sunroofless, and has had the interior taken apart and mostly in the trunk. No seats or bumpers when i first got it, there was some residue left on the dash from where the badge was removed from.

This car has been through enough! I am ordering parts from all over the US to get it back together. Any leads would be appreciated!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts