The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

HELLO

vr4hotness

Hey guys and gals.

Iam new to DSM and ive all ways wanted a galant vr-4.
just cant find one in socal,iam looking and looking.

but i will browse and browse to find out a ton of stuff,

just wanted to say HI and if your selling one please let me know thank you:)

Diego

We do have a FS section here (might see mine in there). Oh where are my manners, welcome; we like grammer here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SouthCaliVR4

what part of so-cal? I've seen a few come up but word of caution, Gvr4's are all Mitsu not DSM's

SouthCaliVR4

Faster than... A Honda perhaps but white is the fastest color!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif & of course the bestest color for southern Cali weather.

shredder2010

Dont let them fool you with that color talk. We all know greys the fastest haha

bmxkid415

Quoting SouthCaliVR4:
Faster than... A Honda perhaps but white is the fastest color!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif & of course the bestest color for southern Cali weather.

Summit What FTW! Perfect for South FL weather /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

vtecds1

Last time I checked, Nile Black was on the #1 spot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

steve

Quoting vtecds1:
Last time I checked, Nile Black was on the #1 spot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

I'm pretty sure the yellow ones is the FASTEST. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DR1665

Steve's right. Yellow is the fastest. It never did any better than 125mph while it was green. Once they painted it yellow, 212mph.
I'll be adding yellow to the rally car to make it faster in the spring.

My black 91 has a white (now painted black) grille.
My grey 92 has a green grille.

Collect all four!

And isn't that one still up for sale in Phoenix? It's a bit rough, but I remember the price being right.

2of9

Green gets the ladies. It has been proven...last night.

Your name wouldnt happen to be Brad that lives in Rialto would it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

~Chad

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts