The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hello everyone

mpt72

Hi everyone. My name is Scott and I recently aquired my new baby, number 72/2000. Its that dark green (I don't remember the exact name) color and its already making my driving so much more enjoyable! I will post up some pictures when I get a chance. Hope to hear from everyone soon...

Welcome to the org Scott. That dark green color is called belize green.
Definitely post up some pics and a mod list soon. Send iceman your vin # so he can register your baby. Alot of times a piece of history about your car will come of that. There's alot of information and knowledge to be gained from this site. Just remember that more help will be recieved if propper grammar and spelling is used when posting. Good luck and happy spooling. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DR1665

Ridgecrest, eh? Maybe next year I'll get mine to town for the rally school and rallyx. Just missed it this year.

Welcome.

mpt72

Yes, lovely ridgecrest.... a nice 160 mile drive from los angeles. As soon as I get back to socal I can get my vin and get some pictures. Did you know that ridgecrest was originally a brothel (not sure of the spelling, thanks t-mobile) town? Makes me laugh everytime I think about it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned