The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

hella horns

Brunoboy

Hella Horns I believe come with the relay....

Chase

They come with a relay and it's a set of 2. Like I said I font care if all you flame it. I had my SRT-4 complete the way I wanted it so I bought them. I liked them so I'm putting them on the vr4 now that the srt is parted out. It's not on your car so don't worry about it. It's not like I went away from parts I need to buy them since I've had them for over a year already.

alansupra94

I don't have a horn. For some reason mine is also on all the time. I have an Grant GT steering wheel so I am sure that has something to do with it.

mitsuturbo

Quoting turbowop:
God f***ing damnit.

what he said

Why not just get some air horns and tuck them away somewhere? They're a lot louder, and dont look fagtastic behind the grill like the subie guys do.

Last edited:

BrandonEchols

Quoting Barnes:
Turbowop in 3..2..1...

Quoting turbowop:
God f***ing damnit.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
Golden.

I knew it was coming as soon as I saw the thread title.

Chase

Like I said, dont care what everyone thinks. They arent staying red anyways. Painting them black. If everyone has a huge issue with it then delete the thread lol, I dont care.

BrandonEchols

Oh I completely agree, the stock horn is about the most ***** thing I've ever heard.
I don't know how the Hellas sound, but it can't be anything but an improvement over factory.
I just don't like them mounted behind the grill all red and flashy.

BrandonEchols

Any Audi horn, or is there a specific model to grab one from?

RedTwo

The horn from an Audi SdKfz 251/16.

By horn I mean flamethrower /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Is anyone else just not impressed by these hella horns?

Check it...

click

click

click

Hella weak is more like it.

Seems like that green truck and the s2000 horn is just as loud but with a slightly different tone. What a rip off. I'll probably pick up a Lexus sc or LS horn from the junk yard for far less money and sound classy and louder than these snake oil hella /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/weak.gif horns.

bobdole

I have these on my car. Reason is my stock horn whas really weak sounding. The Hella horns are alot louder. You can't see them as they are behind the bumper.

Quoting SleepinGVR4:
None of your hyperlinks work.

Probably because I'm on a mobile device and it puts a m in front of the YouTube URL. They all work for me.

Just go to youtube and search hella horns. One video shows a old green truck, another video is an s2000. There's more.

Brunoboy

My hella horns are in the stock location behind the bumper, it sounds like a truck when i hit the horns...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts