The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Headlight pinstripe?

Hittman

Was looking at various VR4s and spotted this one, check out the headlights though...although its something small, it interested me. Whats up with those pins?

click

minneSNOWta

They are headlight covers. I stole this pic off of 988's FB. Not sure if the pinstripe serves a purpose other than aesthetics.

G

Staff member
That bee r 4 is stupid clean, I wonder if it's easier to import from Aus then jp?

Hittman

G, its relatively the same, the destination port is what you have to supply all of the documents to, so as far as the easiness of it, it actually could be easier than japan (for those of us that don't speak Japanese).

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
No jay dee em bumpers.

fuel

that car has been for sale forever and at $16,500 it's probably going to stay for sale.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts