The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR-4 SS Fuel sending unit??

I remember that a company made a SS fuel sending unit for our cars.
Does anyone know about a company making a SS fuel sending unit for our cars??

Adorsey

Garfield Wright, a fellow member to GVR4.org has this awesome site and can probably set you up with whatever.
click

Yes I remember that DSG made a sweet SS unit for our cars a couple of years ago!
Does anyone know of anyone having plans on making them for our cars again??

The RTM unit was made for 1g's so it's too tall for a gvr4. You can mod it to work with the gvr4 & I've been talking with Ziggy @ RTM about this. Alex @ DSG did make a really nice unit a while back. Maybe we can convince him to do another batch.

It would be awesome if DSG would make another batch for our cars! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
What is required for DSG to have them make another batch SS fuel sending units for our cars?? If they now are willing or/and have the time of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TylerAdamson

Does anyone have pictures of the DSG piece? I don't think I've ever actually seen one before.

boostedinaz

Those don't look to hard to make but the time involded for such a small number of units would make then pretty expensive.

I know someone who could make those all day long but I can gurantee he would run away from the thought based on everyone "ready to buy" then flaking out.

OMFGeofffff

My dad used to make a piece similar but it was 3/S specific and it allowed them to fit dual densos in the tank. I mentioned doing some for the dsm/gvr4 guys but I'm not sure where he stands at this point because he needed access to stock units.

CompleteKit1.jpg

CompleteKit2.jpg

PumpBrackets.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts