The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Gsxconvert

1uGlyGalaNt

I hate to do this, but here it goes. I will stick to the facts:

Price for items agreed upon and payment of $200 sent via paypal on 4/12.

As of today, 5/2/12 at 4:52 central, I have not yet received my items nor proof of shipping.

Seller is unresponsive to PMs. I know he's read them because I've requested read receipts on all the PMs I've sent him.

1uGlyGalaNt

I've heard nothing from gsxconvert other than him calling me some names. Still nothing about if he shipped my items or not. An "I'm sorry" would be nice, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Last edited:

how is this a bad guy thing? you got some free injectors and your paypal claim was "unauthorized use of your paypal account" you didn't even file a real claim.

May i also point out this guy PM's you about 3x a day and if you dont respond right away he sends you another message saying "please reply to my PM's

He got his money back plus he will get some free injectors.. and im the asshole?

Ok lets clear this up. Brian should be listed under BAD GUY BUYERS. He sends message after message and if you don't respond to them within a few minutes of receiving them you get another message asking why you have not responded yet. 2nd his paypal dispute was fraud. it was listed under "unauthorized use" and now my account is "under investigation" Awesome. 3rd the injectors were shipped tuesday i just have no idea what i did with the slip. i did not think it was going to be this big of a deal. 3rd OH NOE!!! NAME CALLING!! refer to quote one hypocrite. i do not thing this is a valid thread. and i think a lot of us can agree that he IS a douche bag.

Quote:

Paypal is issuing me a refund. Thanks for wasting my time, asshole. I hope you get banned from this board.

Brian

Quote:

so you open a paypal dispute before i even get back to you?

your a f***ing douche bag.

Quote:

Please issue me a refund or provide proof of shipping immediately.

Brian

Quote:

don't be like that there is no reason for it.

they are shipped.

Quote:

Please give me a tracking/delivery confirmation number or issue me a full refund immediately.

Brian

Quote:

ship by monday.

Quote:

Please either guarantee you will ship by Monday or issue a refund. Either one works for me.

Brian

Quote:

do you want a refund? id gladly give you one then deal with this.
Quote:

Payment sent: 4/12.

It's 4/19 and you haven't shipped yet. Good price or not, I'd appreciate you immediately ship my items with confirmation or refund my payment in full. Thanks.

Brian

Quote:

you need to relax.. you in the fast lane for pissing people off who give you good deals.

Quote:

Sorry to bother, you said you're busy but please do respond to my last message. Thank you.

Brian

steve

Pretty sure this is enough for any potential buyers to make an informed decision about who they do business with. Let's see if the products show up and go from there. I'm not going to approve 50 pointless back-and-forth messages.

1uGlyGalaNt

I'll publicly state that if the items show up in the condition described then I will refund my original payment in full, even though it's been a huge hassle and almost a month since payment was sent.

minneSNOWta

I paid gsxconvert aka Spitfire Tuning LLC, $50 for a power steering line and A/C pulley on 4/23. I asked if he had shipped yet on 4/27 and he tells me it is sitting in his backseat and that he is a slacker. Fast forward to now and he doesn't answer pm's or his phone. I see that he still comes on and reads my pm's, but won't get back to me. It has been a week and it should have been here for now. He told me to send as a gift because of his good rep and I did. Still waiting...

this is such bullshit. this whole thing is bullshit. god forbid i don't respond to pm's right away and i never got a text.

steve

It isn't bullshit, it's bad business. And it seems to be all on your part. And it seems to be consistent. Good luck.

Barnes

Anyone have any other contact info on this guy?  I want my parts back or my money back. Since I'm still off contract i have plenty of time and motivation to get either in person.

1uGlyGalaNt

I never received my parts. Dude logged in yesterday. I'll PM you the contact info I have.

gaylantvr4

I purchesed a 14b from him and waited 3 weeks and never got it. He refunded me and said if i recieved it to send it back. Needless to say im still waiting.

what are you waiting for you got refunded??? YOU GOT REFUNDED that means you are no longer waiting for what you purchased its a pretty simple concept.

and the other two Paypal claims have gone through so you got your money guys sorry it didn't work out well, i had some issues but you got your money back none the less.

I really do apologize for what has happened and anything else i still owe on will be resolved shortly.

1uGlyGalaNt

What about the fact that you said you sent my parts before I filed a claim? You even insisted that you sent the parts after I got my refund. Either you lied, or the parts you sent were lost in the mail. I think it's the former.

Here's a message I got from this clown: "you got your money back.. just shut the f*** up already. your doing status updates on parts that you've already got refunded for. get a girlfriend or something."

There's no room for would-be cons 'round these parts. Get off this message board.

alansupra94

Just to let you know, this guy is a scammer beyond belief.

His name is Matthew McWilliam and he used his girlfriend to get an LLC to open up "spitfire tuning"

Matthew-Mcwilliams_mugshot.140x140.jpg

click

click
click
click

I believe his girlfriend/fiance bailed him out and is probably with him right now:
click

1uGlyGalaNt

Wow, a "professional" scammer. Just from a quick read of your links, it looks like he's been scamming people online and in person for over 6 years. How is he still walking under his own power?

Perkul8r

I have been off this site for a while and I come back and see this. I paid this guy for a bunch of parts for my talon when he was parting out that red eclipse. Paid him something like $160. He kept giving me the run around on what was taking so long, and me, being the nice guy I am gave him a chance. He kept pulling my leg till my time was up to where I could not file a claim in paypal. Than he just stopped messaging me back. Guess you live and learn.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned