The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GSX_TC's Galant VR4 Build Thread #550/2000 (Samara)

GSX_TC

Quoting EHmotorsports:
Have a picture of the old brackets that didn't work?

I never took pics of them but they might be in my trunk still.

strokin4dr

I'm more interested in seeing the current brackets.

GSX_TC

Little meme I made for myself because these new EVO 9 SE seats are very forgiving in the hot weather, unlike the stock leather VR4 seats which can get kinda hot. These leather/suede combo really make it not as bad. And this is exactly how I am when it's hot while driving the VR4 haha

transparentdsm

lets not talk about where the shift knob came from(yet another amazing GROUP BUY!!!!!), the boots looks to be a ralliart though..

on a different note, Mike the leather on my shift knob is starting to look like sh*t. its fading and showing its wear. i had it on my car for like 8000 miles of driving, with 4000 or so of some spirited california country twist roads

GSX_TC

Yep the shift knob was from a group buy on here. And the shift boot is a ralliart one.

GSX_TC

Got this RCI fuel rail I've been trying to get for the longest time. BIG thanks to Jax Goad for finally selling it to me.

GSX_TC

Got a replacement AFCO Racing radiator for the VR4, thanks to Steve aka (MistaVR4) the one currently in the car has a pin hole leak that isn't causing any harm or overheating yet because it barely leaks but I still wanted to changed it for peace of mind.

#DailyDriverProblems haha

caanglin

One of my favorite GVR4's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

GSX_TC

Thanks man.

GSX_TC

Clutch started mysteriously slipping, so I'm planning to buy a replacement and go to my friend Rob Ritchie's house and pull the Trans out and see what's going on in there. I'd like to get her back on the road in time for the Shootout but we'll see how that goes.

Nebraska

I've been looking into the AFCO radiators but I'm not sure of the dimensions I need because some are longer and wider than others even when searching "afco scirocco radiator." Could you give me your dimensions?

GSX_TC

Sure, I'll try to remember to get them in the morning.

turbophein

not sure if you think its cool or not, but you have a pedophile sticker on your car for some reason??? just thought i would warn you. JDM yo (i guess!)

fuel

it's because max scene points y0

strokin4dr

I'm assuming it's the pedobear sticker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Quoting GSX_TC:

thomcasey

Never even noticed that, lol.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned