The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GSTwithPSI

jnava

Staff member
Brett shipped the methanol kit and was exactly what I was expecting. That asshole has good customer service and great packaging. If you looking for a nice person....go f*** yourself. If your looking for good parts, Brett is the man you want.....no homo.

prove_it

Sent me some free parts, arrived on time-ish. Least I could do is post some love on here.

Good guy he is..

GSTwithPSI

^LMAO. Ryan gets free parts and complains because they didn't get there fast enough. And here I was thinking your mom was hard to please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Did a parts trade, Brett graciously went first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif No glitches.

mistaVR4

Thanks for the seamless transaction Brett! Hope to do more business with you in the future!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Brett graciously helped me out with a turbo housing I needed. Shipped quickly. I am very appreciative.

jnava

Staff member
Brett does it again...Sends me a massively long..thick........FMIC. My Griffin Scirocco will fit perfect. Thanks Brett.

jnava

Staff member
So...I get my Dual fog grille this morning. My mail man said, "you look like an adult as it needs an adult signature". Signed for it, and he states, "have fun with your adult toy". Thanks Brett. Sucio Inc....lmao. All kidding aside, shipped the grille with appropriate packaging and made it safe to my house. Thanks brother.

Last edited:

Gizmovr4

Brett, awesome buyer and great communicator! Glad the magnus intake manifold went on a super clean and well built GVR4 like yours !

jnava

Staff member
Sold me a valve cover...shipped it fast. Appreciate it.

Bought some rear 4 lug hub assembly set! Was is great need of these and these are in good shape! Thanks for the help!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned