The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GSTwithPSI

jnava

Staff member
Good guy to deal with i may just buy some of his other goodies....

chucklesas

Brett bought my Paulo pillar pod. Quick payment, acknowledged receipt. Easy transaction.

ghostinthevr4

I got my parts faster than expected and they were packaged well, I would definitely purchase something else from this member if the occasion arises.

snohacking

Great guy. I had a WTB thread for a oem fuel filter bracket and gstwithpsi answers within a day and even gave me the part for free. Look forward to doing business in the future, and let me know if I can ever help return the favor.

jnava

Staff member
Brett asked for a couple of items, paid quickly. I shipped one item and informed him I would source the next and he was patient. Great guy and will always be open for his business.

IncorpoRatedX

he had an intercooler for sale

i needed an intercooler

i bought his intercooler

he shipped me his intercooler

his intercooler is now my intercooler

tacolibre

Brett gave me good info and the parts I asked for in due time with good communication through out the process. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

throughfaith323

Great guy! Communication is the most key part of a deal, and Brett is on it! I sold him a big brake kit and he made three payments and I didn't have to nag him to pay up.

Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

89Mirageman

I've honestly lost count of our transactions. We're always buying, selling or trading parts back and forth. Brett is a stand up guy and if he tells you something you can count on it.

dsmless

Got a hard pipe intake for my 2g, very smooth transaction

pot

Staff member
This post serves as the second time I had a positive transaction with Brett. He is a stand up forum member and an immense asset to the galant forum. Buyers, enthusiasts, or members just looking for advice will have no problem nor concern interacting with Brett. A stand up gent in my book.

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Good buyer, fast payment and no "did you ship it? did you ship it?" pm's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned