The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Grocery_Getter / Andre / Pina Motorsports

Ordered a Evo III manifold in the summer through the website. Unbeatable price and fast shipping! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

JNR

Bought some Ingall's adjustable arms and wow, they got here quick (!) and reasonable price...I would definitely buy something else from him.

Thanks again, Andre...

boostx

sold him some stuff and got some from him , very smooth transaction

Sr71sss

+1 also for andre in very fast and smooth transaction, bought a evo 3 ex. mani for the sale price after the sale ran out and sent it next day for the same sale price. btw andre if your reading this going to see the evo parts hopefully this thursday.

conrad

Street Surgeon

Picked up one of those sweet-dog alternator relocation brackets, paid, recieved the item a few days later! Thanks again Andre!

THEKID

bought a set of tubular control arms ad they are perfect great service

JSchleim18

Bought a harness bar from this good man. He even drove a good distance to find a UPS store and their rates were crazy! I asked if he could go to FedEx and sure enough they were much better priced.

Thanks again!

boostx

Once again sold him some stuff very smooth transaction and fast payer

GSX_TC

Would like to thank Andre for selling me an intercooler than shipping it very quickly and was easy to communicate with. Great guy I recommend to anyone.

turbowop

I should probably add to this. I picked up a set of rear 5-lug spindles from Andre. He shipped them out before I paid even. Great guy and good friend.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts