The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Grey 1991 VR4 in local u-pull it yard.....what should I try to get?

slugsgomoo

assume he's asking because someone swapped in a DSM front rack, which doesn't have the provisions for 4ws lines as far as I know. I swapped mine as well, versus plugging/welding/etc the lines when I deleted 4ws.

Tommyd

Front engine mount if possible. Just realized mine isnt straight anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Don't really trust it with the new holset setup going in.

ou812

Between lots of rain/snow here, and busy weekend otherwise, I did not get any parts this weekend.

Think the car is black....finally saw it in daylight. Sorry I thought it was kensington grey before, guys....

vin is JA3CX56U0MZ008809

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned