The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Got another one

tektic

Why are you using a T on your oil pressure line before the factory DSM dash gauge sensor. Are you connecting that to something?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quoting Terrance362:</font><hr />
Ordered Ecmlink today finally. Only things left is intercooler and speed density.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Not to thread-jack but I emailed those dudes 3 times and haven’t received a response... have you spoken to them? How long does it take to get a reply?

Terrance362

Hey they e-mailed me like yesterday and it was shipped yesterday. Give them some time. Everytime I e-mail them it takes a little for them to respond.

Terrance362

Quoting tektic:
Why are you using a T on your oil pressure line before the factory DSM dash gauge sensor. Are you connecting that to something?

I plan on logging oil pressure. Do you think I should move the location of the sensor?

Terrance362

Update:Scirocco Rad and 1g drag ETS 3 inch intercoole. I had to work on the filler neck hose and vent. I ran new hose and matched a filler neck hose up and put new hardware om the filler neck its self. No fuel leaks. Tomorrow I am hoping to button up the brakes.

Terrance362

click

Got it running. Car is on E85 and 2200cc injectors and Hellcat 525 fuel pump. I just need to bleed the clutch and the brakes and install radiator and intercooler and piping and test drive/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

minneSNOWta

Nice! Is the budget car going to be more for street use compared to the money pit?

Terrance362

Yes most definitely. I spent some money on this build but not big money. I didn't want to over build it but I also didn't want to be super slow. I feel like its a nice street car that I can enjoy and beat on and take my kids for rides in.

Terrance362

Got everything together and the water pipe started leaking. I got pissed and took everything apart. I got the pipe back and I hope to get it back together tomorrow.

Terrance362

Got the car back together. No leaks!!! I loaded up a new tune and now its not dumping fuel anymore. Runs smoother now. Even cleaned up some of the jankey wiring. I still need to address the rear driver side brake caliper.
Mounted the MAP sensor to.....

Terrance362

Update: Got the radiator fan to work with factory sensors and system and mounted fan.
Reinstalled Hood and put hood bra on.
Checked over headlight, and marker lights

Last on the list is to adjust clutch master
Install Bike rack
Reinstall exhaust
Cut bumper support for intercooler
Cut bumper
Check for leaks while running
Check Boost Controller setup

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I like the USB fitment. Is that a part designed to install in the lighter slot specifically?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts