The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Good Guy: V8EATER

rheckert

Bought an AC condenser from Andy for my Volvo. It was everything he promised along with great service and a follow up call after the transaction was completed.

Would definitely do business with him again.

Myles

SUPER NICE GUY! Very inthused to have me as a new Galant owner. Thanks for all the information.
Hope to see to you at the next meet. Thanks again Andy!
Peace

I'm gonna add my praises as well. Bought the Turbo Timer from him, though I havent had a chance to put it in yet. It came fast and as promised.

Hey got some coilovers from him and he shipped them fast and packaged them nicely.

A+

Hertz

Staff member
Bought some Intrepid Coils from Andy -- perfect transaction, fast shipment.

He can drink carbombs too.

kartorium

I've gotten a magnaflow, and an abs computer from Andy, and had nothing but good purchase experiences. He's a standup guy and a great asset to our community.

blacksheep

I traded Andy a wirelss keyboard and mouse for a GE vaccum manifold from a SRT-4 he parted out..He didnt bring it down to Des Moines, so he overnighted it to me from Kansas City..no need to, but he did.

I just cleaned it up and wetsanded it as I was bored and took a picture - I said I was bored, yo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GE.jpg

Terry Posten

Andy is DA MAN!.

Excellent parts, in excellent shape, for a excellent price. Super fast shipping too.

1941Galant

Once again Andy has helped me out. He got me parts for my sentra for a decent price. Everything was shipped quick, and in decent conditon. Thanks again.

Hill

JSchleim18

Great Guy...I actually bought an Infiniti Wheel off him on eBay without knowing...Shipped it fast and was flawless!

89Mirageman

Got a 2g valve cover from him. Just as described and packaged very well. Fast shipping too.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts