The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GB: Round 3 - GVR4.ORG Silhouette Decals + Other Goodies

Puertorican22

Brandon,

Are these still avail. I have been looking everywhere for those door stickers.

1). - GVR4.ORG Rear Quarter Window Decals - $12 for the first set, $10 for each set thereafter.

3). - "JDM Yo!" Door Decals ("2.0 DOHC 16V Intercooler Turbo 4WS", in the picture below, sized for the rear doors) - $21 for the first pair, $19 for each pair after that.

Let me know or PM. I can send payment right away if so.

Mike

BrandonEchols

Yep, I did the organizing and Arnie did the decals themselves. Either one of us can help you get some.

nufrnz

hey mate i just read your post i just found this site i realise its after the cut off date would there be any chance of getting a set of the door decalsstill in chrome? if so how much would it be for a set shipped to Australia?

Cheers
Brett

92_talon_awd

Me too

lunchbox

I will be happy to make badge decals for anyone on here,

I dont visit to often so best way to reach me is email.

aacthree at gmail d0t com

Rallytimebitches

Pm'd you!

I want several door sticker sets, rear awd and rear aws sticker. Message me back and I will give you the details of the order. Thanks!!

GVR4kauai

Emailed and also no response! Must be on vacation! Lol

Last edited:

DSMRonin

Email sent to (aacthree@gmail) regarding window decal.

Fiascoxl

Just a FYI for anyone interested in these. I'm not sure what is going on but I haven't received my decals and it has been over two months and a few nice replied emails on their whereabouts. The last email has gone unresponded. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Hertz

Staff member
Wait... what? You revived a post for something that happened 2 years ago and are ... wondering why you haven't heard from the seller?

GVR4kauai

No a few of us are trying to get some decals. The guys finally got ahold of the last guy who said he can make them. And so far that's all that's happen he hasn't came thru! He's saying he paid for some decals 2 months ago and the guy is Mia now!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts