The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GB: Round 3 - GVR4.ORG Silhouette Decals + Other Goodies

BrandonEchols

He said they'd be leaving Monday or Tuesday... that means they've had a maximum of 2 days in the mail.

turbophein

i bought these last time, maybe a year ago. they feel off in 6 months, just saying...

lunchbox

If you want another set PM me and I will make it right but make sure you clean the glass first before installing them this time. Also, avoid hitting them with high pressure water (direct blasts from a pressure washer)

dsm10o0

Just received my stickers, they look great. Waiting for a nice day outside to put them on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JCorbo25

Just got mine yesterday.... now just waiting for time to wash the car and put them on.

lunchbox

All have been mailed out, Spyder, please PM me with the details of your order and I will confirm everythign was shipped to the right address and whatnot.

snohacking

finally got around to put the sticker on but got the wrong side of the glass. Wanted outside of glass and got a inside glass sticker instead. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BrandonEchols

PMs sent to both Snohacking & Spyder.

2000GTX

how much for just one sticker?

Hertz

Staff member
Quoting BrandonEchols:
This includes shipping and a mandatory donation to this forum built into the pricing, and I will donate it once the group buy is done.
This will close on the last day of February

So when can the membership expect this donation to occur? I'm sure it's not your intention to pocket the additional funds provided by our members.

BrandonEchols

Quoting Hertz:
Quoting BrandonEchols:
This includes shipping and a mandatory donation to this forum built into the pricing, and I will donate it once the group buy is done.
This will close on the last day of February

So when can the membership expect this donation to occur? I'm sure it's not your intention to pocket the additional funds provided by our members.

Not at all.
I've just been so busy since the contracting season up here started that it completely slipped my mind.
Donation has been made - along with some extra funds from me personally to make up for the wait.
Not as big a GB this time as the last two rounds, but should still help with hosting.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts