The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GB: Round 3 - GVR4.ORG Silhouette Decals + Other Goodies

BrandonEchols

Alright ya'll...
Back by popular demand is the GalantVR4.ORG silhouette decal group buy - with even more goodies this time.
We're going to do this much the same as the last 2 buys, meaning that there will be a set price for your first set of decals, and a price drop for each set thereafter. This includes shipping and a mandatory donation to this forum built into the pricing, and I will donate it once the group buy is done.
This will close on the last day of February - in the past we've had people get upset at having to wait for the decals, and there were a couple delays, so I want to address this on the front end this time, just so there is no confusion: You will not get your decals until March! That's just the way these buys work, to give people here time to see this and get in on it, and thereby be it much easier on Arnie and myself to organize this we don't want to do this piece-by-piece. I give him one list, he cuts them all at the same time, and ships them out. Much easier to deal with.
Do not let this drive you away, no one has ever NOT gotten their decals in the history of these buys.

WIthout further adieu, the details:

1). - GVR4.ORG Rear Quarter Window Decals - $12 for the first set, $10 for each set thereafter.

2). - Rear Window 4WS Replacement Decals - $10 for the first, $8 for each additional.
* NOTE* - These can read "4WS, "4WD" or "AWD" - and can be cut for the INSIDE or OUTSIDE of the glass.
Please specify which version, and what side of the glass you'd like to install them when ordering.

3). - "JDM Yo!" Door Decals ("2.0 DOHC 16V Intercooler Turbo 4WS", in the picture below, sized for the rear doors) - $21 for the first pair, $19 for each pair after that.

Colors Options:
Black
White
Red
Blue
Green
Yellow
Gold
Silver
Gray
Orange
Carbon Fiber (+$2 PER DECAL for AWS, AWD, 4WD and GVR4.ORG, +$15 PER SET for door decals).
Chrome Metallic (+$2 PER DECAL for AWS, AWD, 4WD and GVR4.ORG, +$15 PER SET for door decals).

To order, add up what you want, and send payment to me;
project_willow AT yahoo DOT com

Please send payment AS A GIFT.

Also, be sure to include the following, as clearly as possible in the notes with your payment:

1). - Username here (in case I need to contact you for clarification on your order)
2). - Order details (type, quantity, color, CAR NUMBER, or what you'd like in lieu of one for the GVR4.ORG decals, etc)

And please be sure that your paypal has the correct SHIPPING ADDRESS, if it does not, please also include that in the notes section of the payment.

Once payment is sent, please post up in this thread what you ordered so I can crosscheck it with what came in through paypal.

Deadline to have all orders in is Wednesday, February 29th, 2012

**EDIT** International shipping is available for an additional $5

Thanks guys, let make this another great group buy!

Last edited:

Dasith

how much for shipping to australia ?

since its just a set of decals, i'd think just a couple of dollars would do per whole set?

BrandonEchols

^ PM'd, and edited the original post.
International shipping can be done for an additional $5.
Thanks guys.

JCorbo25

Payment sent

1x GVR4.org rear Quarter Window Decal 912/1000 $12.00 silver
1x Door Decal "2.0 DOHC 16V Intercooler Turbo 4WS" $21.00 silver

Total $33.00

BrandonEchols

Quoting Lofty:
No purple? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Just talked to Arnie and he can do Purple...

transparentdsm

money sent

from transparentdsm
1 - GVR4.ORG Rear Quarter Window Decals (1687/2000) - white
1 - Rear Window 4WD Replacement Decals - 4WS for inside the car - silver
1 - "JDM Yo!" Door Decals (2.0 DOHC 16V Intercooler Turbo 4WS) - white

mine was from my paypal(i copied and pasted) i didnt mean to leave it in this post thank you for the heads up....

Last edited:

snohacking

Money sent

Sorry forgot to write gray on the paypal notes

Sn: Snohacking
Item: Rear Window Replacement Decal AWD for outside of the glass gray

Last edited:

Hertz

Staff member
I'd recommend not posting your addresses unless you want to attract scammers. Keep the details to PayPal or PM.

Thanks all.

BrandonEchols

^ Good eye...thank you, sir.

Last edited:

BrandonEchols

More orders coming in...keep it up guys.

dsm10o0

In for a set of Door Decals 2.0 DOHC 16V Intercooler Turbo 4WS in silver

Instead of the 4WS can i get 4WD instead? If not then thats fine too

Last edited:

minneSNOWta

GVR4.ORG Rear Quarter Window Decals - 1 set (#1899/2000) in white
Rear Window 4WS Replacement Decals - 1 set (4WS) in white for inside of glass

BrandonEchols

Awesome guys.
Got them all, buy is closed.
I'll be getting this list to Arnie tomorrow, and the decals should be on the way soon.
Thanks for participating everyone.

lunchbox

All decals are done and should be leaving Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks to everyone for their patronage, and Brandon for setting up another excellent group buy. If anyone has any issues with these decals, please feel free to PM me directly.

GSX_TC

are they any of the decals that say AWD for the rear window left to buy?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts