The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Garfield Wright

Hello Guys

Maybe somebody can help me,
Last week I bought something from Garfiedwright. However I get now no more response from him.
Is he absent or even in holidays?

GSX_TC

Garfield wright is good people. I wish more people were like him. Thank you Garfield Wright!

Bought a couple from Garfield exactly what i needed, and a good deal.

thanks again
Jesse

EgonOlsen

Bought muffler and reducer from garfield(tuners) Good communication parts are perfect. ty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Super Thanks to Garfield, he's runs a honest business /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif..
Sometimes he may take a lot longer than other stores to get your stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif, however he has good intentions.
Purchased:
ETS Front mount intercooler Kit .. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif They sent the wrong color couplers..
Tuners Nation Radiator
Tuners Nation Radiator hoses
Tuners Nation Drive Shaft Bushing Kit
CM Performance full stainless steel exhaust (Downpipe, Test pipe, & Catback)..
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif You should talk with the store owner about fixing the rusting flanges ((I have not even installed the exhaust yet)) , and the lack of a single 02 sensor bung..

Nartanian

Got an Evo 8 MAS from GW. Patient despite some misunderstandings on my end. I look forward to purchasing more from him in the near future.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned