The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Garfield Wright

rez

GW has been a great guy to deal with.

I've bought a couple of parts from him and he has treated me more than fair
and I would do business w/him again and again. He's a terrific member of this
board.

Thanks again-
Scott

cOmpressor

Don't hesitate to buy from Garfield as he is a great guy and awesome seller, I plan to do business with him as long as he's got parts to sell.

BoostedAWD91

Hooked me up with a double din radio surround after endless searchin for months after mine was stolen in NYC. It was shipped out quick!! thanks again man!

tsiboy

without question one of the nicest and professional members on this board. always enjoy doing business with GW. bought a set of injectors from him for a steal. got them quick and well packaged. if hes selling something buy it!!

-Alex

boostedinaz

Bought some 93 headlights and a fuel pump from GW. Great to deal with and even with a small mix up he was quick to make it right. Would have no problem buying from him again.

CmanorVr4

The parts continue to arrive, this time from the other side of the world,,,total shipping time 5 days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
Garfield is a definite plus to have on the board.

89Mirageman

Payment sent for parts just as promised. Great guy to deal with!

ktmrider

Hooked a DSM buddy up with a killer head/valves deal.
Followed up with the shipping on 3x occasions until the items arrived, awesome communication and service!

Dialcaliper

Just finished up a deal on some imported JDM parts with Garfield, and everything was handled very promptly and arrived in excellent condition.

Bought Evo struts with Tein springs on them from him. I recieved them today, well packaged and would deal with him again.

MMorgan

Bought a evo mas with filter adapter from him. Packaged good and arrived fast. Also came with extras: a stock evo intake and a HKS coupler. Thanks!

Sean92AWD

Bought an RS bumper from him. Even called me to ask if i still wanted it when he noticed it had some scratches on it that he didnt notice. Arrived in less than a week. Will do business again.

Wizardawd

The JDM parts man....pleasure to do business with. A great asset to this community.

Wiz

JSchleim18

Gots my JDM corners today...very nice GW Thank you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Jeremy,
Thanks for being patient with me & my supplier. Like I said, they looked brand new /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif & I'm glad you're satisfied.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts