The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Garfield Wright

tsiboy

+1 on the good comunication. great guy. and for some reason i think Garfield Wright is a really cool name. haha

stealthtt24

was honest when he said he would ship them, GREAT packing job and awesome price thanks!

Excellent guy. Got my underdash on my Birthday shipped in excellent condition. Thanks Garfield.

super great guy. easy to deal with, great communication. thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great guy, bought a 1G steering wheel from him. It showed up packed well and in superb shape.

evo8ya

Very smooth transaction. Underdash and turn signals were as described. Fast shipping and great packaging. We'll be doin business again.

maroonmetallic

+1

Reasonable price for a set of RARE factory splash guards in excellent shape!
Even sent them before he got full payment!

Thanks Again!!

-Shawn

Dialcaliper

Purchased mud flaps, and despite some initial confusion with the purchase, they came in good shape

Thanks Garfield

JSchleim18

Bought BC Springs & Retainers from him...shipped them quick and perfect! Thanks

Great communication and went above and beyond in helping me with a part I purchased from him. One of the OG guys on here and a credit to the GVR4 community.

Daryl

Got the 93 headlights! would buy from GW again! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

wowzer

Well as everyone else has stated GW is a good guy to deal with. Will do business again if I need anything else he is selling.

I've done lots of business with Garfield now and it's always a pleasure weather I'm buying or selling /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

ApexHunter

garfield responded to my WTB evo 8 shift knob add. he sent a pic of the one he had. i was skeptical about the condition so he said i could pay him after i recieved it, if i was satisfied and if not he'd pay to have it shipped back to him. i just got it, shipped fast, and it was in great shape. good packing job, fast replies to messages, will do business with again.

bustedsm

Great guy to deal with! Foglights came in a very timely manner and overall I was satisfied with my purchase!

Wish it had the screws and end caps, but you can't have everything right?? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/hsugh.gif

89coltgt

My fuel filter just arrived, good guy to deal with. Thanks Again /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

belize1334

Garfield sold me a small 16g. He communicated very well through the entire process and the item was delivered promptly and in exactly the condition it was described. Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts