The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Garfield Wright

Well on a business standpoint, I have dealt with Garfield when I first bought my car, and transactions with him went wonderfully.

Beyond that he exceeds the defintion of "freind" for he has helped me with alot more that just the Galant.

Thanks for everything!

[ 04-29-2004, 07:17 AM: Message edited by: blacksheep ]

Thanks Ken. Now hurry up & get out of that freezer & get ready for alot of sun
wink.gif

Bought a JDM car from him. Helped me get it and even picked me up at airport. Great person and I would gladly deal with him again. Al so have stickers and stuff as well. A++

atc250r

Staff member
I got the stickers from him too. Product is very nice (and very BIG) replies to questions and shipping were both prompt. Thanks Garfield.

John

I just sold an item to Garfield. He is great to do business with. He follows through on everything. Easy to discuss items with him over the phone.

Thanks,

Ward

Purchased a set of cam gears and they were just as described,fast shipping with tracking# great packaging,Would do business with again if the opportunity arises. Thanks

jogalant

Thanks, Garfield! SAFC/harness/manual and face-plate received packaged nicely!

Thanks for the JDM bumper Garfield, pretty much as described and he gave me a good price. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Keith I only gave you a good deal because you are so damn persistent foo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Glad you received it & thanks for being patient.

Polish

Easy to deal with and quick shipping. Just like it should be. Thanks for the Grille. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

grocery_getter

Sold Garfield 2 sets of Wiseco pistons. Very easy to deal with, prompt payment and a very nice guy.

I wish all my buyer is like him!

Last edited:

CO VR4

I sold Garfield some parts. Great communication and an all round nice guy.

Now, what's this about stickers? I didn't get no stinkin stickers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Garage_Defeat

Garfield's middle name is "goodguy". Recommended Member!

-Dan S.

a2vr4

sold me a hood vent at a Very reasonable price and kept me updated on when he was shipping, i look forward to doing business with him again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
~Brian

What else can I say that hasn't already been said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Garfield is an honest person and even though the sale didn't go through because of matters that weren't in our control, I still highly recommend him. Very fast communication also

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts