The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Garfield @ Tunersnation

cheekychimp

Everyone is waiting on Calendars. I think the logical remedy if Garfield is not back on his feet and able to either do this or offer refunds would be to have him do 2013 calendars for everyone. Under the circumstances, I would do that if he was willing to start communicating with everyone but I realize that not everyone may feel the same. I don't advocate that others should expect to have to wait until 2013 for other goods/refunds.

Hay you are lucky he only ows you that, He ows me $1320,00 for my order back in November, Still hoping he will do the right thing & send my order???? Old Smoky.

Spyder

At this point I don't have much faith that there is much of anything getting taken care of by Garfield. Still waiting on calendar. I know it is change compared to what others are waiting for, but still.

maxpain

We are not going to get calenders by garfield. It would be faster if he can upload those calender files to net and everyone can print their own calender. If he wants to help this `galant` community /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

cheekychimp

Max, I understand what you are saying, but that really isn't the point. We know what photos were in the calendar so we could recreate it just by getting everyone to send in their pics again. The point is people paid for a calendar not for the rights to use their own photographs. Consequently people want a calendar or their money back.

jcgalntvr4-244

Has anyone had any response from GW? any communication?

I know i have'nt heard anything at all from him!! It doesnt look good as far as getting my order which is really dissapointing to be ripped off for so much money,I feel my trust has been broken & will think twice about buying parts from overseas next time. Smoky 123,

jcgalntvr4-244

His Cell phone is DCed I cant get ahold of him either....

GVR4Doug

Quoting jcgalntvr4-244:
Has anyone had any response from GW? any communication?

Any updates?

trexn8

Seems as though his site has been down for a while...

cheekychimp

Guys, I get it! Everyone is frustrated. I'm out $26 on a calendar too! I've written this off. I am NOT saying if you have a lot more money on the table that you should or can just forget about this because that obviously would be wrong. But putting a load of crap in this thread isn't productive. Please limit what you add here to relevant questions, facts and constructive comments. I'm not going to argue with anyone over this I know people are upset. But I will continue to delete all the crap so you are literally wasting your time typing it.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned