The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

galant gsx bumper fit a vr4

I was wondering if a galant gsx bumper would bolt up to a vr4 frame. Would like to know before i go buy it from the junk yard and possibly waste money

464/2K

Rear or front? Metal or bumper cover?

NYC86ZC

Yes it does; well the rear bumper at least. I have a ggsx rear bumper on my car. A non-ggsx or non-vr4 bumper will not bolt up to the frame rail thingies properly. I had this issue and i picked up a ggsx rear bumper and it fit perfectly. I'm not sure about the front bumper.

its the front bumper. the metal and the plastic bumper combined. I have taken body parts off of a gsx before but am not sure about the bumper.

Thanks for the responses

donkeylips

It will work but you will lose your foglights.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned