The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant Advan

Rausch

It's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, shrouded in secrecy and myth....WE DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU!!!!!

I'll give you a hint thought: 1051 wasn't always green...

Olson

I have advans. I really dont see what the whole point is saying the rims should reflect how much your car is worth....

DR1665

Quoting Rausch:
It's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, shrouded in secrecy and myth....WE DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU!!!!!

I'll give you a hint thought: 1051 wasn't always green...

Oh. So that's what a hint thought looks like. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

As for why it's so rare to spot the Advan livery on a Galant these days, who knows? These cars are old enough that people might want to enjoy driving them on the street. Who slags out a daily driver?

PreskitVR4

Hmmm, 501 is already flat black, maybe talk to my vinyl buddy about getting the advan dress up with reflective vinyl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Though, someone deserves to smack me for having CE28's on the car.

Last edited:

Lukefraizer

yeah I think as soon as mine gets out of paint ill take her to the vinal shop and get them working me something up! such a pretty car!

DR1665

DALE! Been a long time, boss. Good to see you still make the rounds. You should roll that schexy bitch down to Chandler one of these months for INO.

Lukefraizer

wow oh my gosh i didnt realize how wrong my fingers were hitting keys in that entire post! I'm sorry everyone had to gaze upon that horrible spelling! I'm very ashamed!

PreskitVR4

Quoting DR1665:
DALE! Been a long time, boss. Good to see you still make the rounds. You should roll that schexy bitch down to Chandler one of these months for INO.

finally blew up a trans after 9 years of studder box launches! Even on AEM, with anti-lag i never popped a trans, only this built motor stuff is a whole new level for me.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts