The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Gabor

mistaVR4

Got sweet spark plug cover from him for a geat deal, and of course the free decals /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif" title="" src="graemlins/applause.gif" />

Thanks

blacksheep

Is the the first good-guy thread for him ?

Anyways, gabor is da man. His stickers, spark plug covers speaks volumes...

This bosnian rawks!
grin.gif

Gabor

I was waiting for somebody to speek up.
Mailed out 100+ pairs of decals from New York to San Diego and Hong Kong to New Zealand.
Who knows how many shirts, manifold and plug covers, clutches and various other parts.

Thanks guys.

Gabor
The real Mad Hungarian, not that fake polack.
smile.gif

I got a stainless manifold cover and a decal from Gabor. A+ transaction. Not to sure of the "company" he keeps though
wink.gif

Gabor

Brandon,
I owe you for that one. For the amount I sold on Ebay you should of been getting a paycheck for at least a percentage of it. I bet it would get your Galant running.
wink.gif

mistaVR4

I was very suprised too, I searched through the pages 4 times just make sure I wasn't duplicating the post,

Gabor should have more than anybody for what does for all of us
applause.gif
, so keep'em coming or else
wink.gif
hehe.

Great guy! I had him make me the "JDM Style" decals for me way back in the day(gvr4list), he went out of his way to make them look correct for me. Just had to say thanks!

quote:Originally posted by Gabor:
Brandon,
I owe you for that one. For the amount I sold on Ebay you should of been getting a paycheck for at least a percentage of it. I bet it would get your Galant running.
wink.gif
Backpay??
wink.gif

I just got my 1g shifter, boot, and knob. It came as described and in a timely manner. Thanks Gabor!

Yeah, got my SS heat shield, which looks so nice in the red/white/blue box that he sent it in. Also was quick with the decals, and I helped him feed some starving animals, or children, or something.
wink.gif
Now if I could only get him to make me a spark-plug cover.
idea.gif

GVR4ZUM

Yup! Gabor is da man indeed. Always fast with the shipment and promptly answered my PM and emails.
Thanks again.
applause.gif

turbowop

This isn't just another good guy post for decals. Gabor gave me a killer deal on the Spearco 2-216 core I bought from him and shipped it during the week his wife was giving birth.
shocked.gif
He kicks ass. Thanks, Gabor!!

chucklesas

I just got my spark plug cover and heatshield. Awesome pieces. Thanks Gabor

CmanorVr4

Got an awesome polished fuel rail from Gabor, arrived to me three days later, AMAZING!!!!

steve

Gabor rules. Sent me some mad tYte JDM VTEC stickers for my Odyssey, wait til you guys see.

steve

Once again, Gabor is a great guy. If there's ever a point when a good-guy thread can just be CLOSED because a person has already established themselves as a great asset to the site, this thread would qualify. Gabor purchased some baby clothes from me, kept in touch, and was super fast on the payment. Thanks.

Gabor sent me this awesome Red rice cluster for a 1g along with a Alarm that I didin't even pay for yet. Awesome guy to deal with.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts